How do I find a date?

im a 24 year old man I work at a factory I do not drink or go to the bar and do not have any friends my own age (all older do to my work environment) how do I find a date? I really want a lasting serious relationship and dating sites don't seem to be the answer either what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you start drinking and going to bars and clubs those are great ways to pick up girls also try an online dating site with a good profile and just be yourself and be confident about it those are some great ways to get some girlfriends and that's all I have to say about it

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• its tough the older you get, I would suggest you try to find girls through your hobbies. If you are into playing sports find girls with similar interest or just try to approach them at grocery stores, coffeee shop anywhere on the street, etc...