Why hasn't he been texting/talking often now?

So I met this guy a few months ago. We started talking and hit it off, we talked and texted about anything and everything everyday for about a month. He generally initiated the conversations, and we would spend hours talking to each other without thinking.

We have gone on a few dates, and hung out on numerous occasions. The last time we hung out, after I left he texted me saying that he had something on his mind and he didn't know how I would react. He wanted to kiss me but didn't know if I wanted to do the same. After talking via text about it, I made it known that I had felt the same thing he did, and there was something between us.

A few days later, when we met up again the opportunity came up and we kissed. It progressed a little more since then, no sex, just kissing, grinding, etc. But since it has happened (been about a month now) we don't talk as much as we used to. He initiates converstations, but they end abruptly. He says he's busy, but we were both busy with grad school from the entire time we have known each other.

What I don't know is if he is genuinely interested in me, or if it was just the physical aspect he was interested in. I do like him, and he knows that.. But I don't know how he feels, would he wait and talk to me for months for a kiss and some touching (no sex), or is he really busy right now.

Should I be doing anything, I don't want to seem needy, but I kind of miss talking to him. It became an everyday thing that I enjoyed. And now its gone.

What should I do, please help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you shouldn't do anything. the general rule is that when a guy pulls back after the first time you do anyting physical even if it's just making out, that's probably all he wanted.

• But I still like him...i thought we had a connection, thought it was general interest in me. Why would he go through all that for a kiss. I still don't understand, and part of me doesn't want to believe it. But thanks for your help...some guys are a**holes and I just haven't figured out how to tell early on

• yes. he wants to keep you around so he is showing enough interest that you will still hook up, but not enough that he is serious about you.

• Thanks for your help! I just don't know how to get out of this now. I won't hook up with him anymore, that's for sure. as far as him texting goes, ill respond but won't let it lead to something more. Again Thanks, you really helped clear things up for me!