I would like to date an older woman, any advice, ladies and gentleman?

i've been doing some serious thinking and I really would like trying to date an older lady and was just wondering if anyone could give advice on how to meet an older lady interested in dating a younger yet mature man.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I've had a few guys in recent months who were in their 20's asking me out, but I didn't do it for a few reasons. They were both nice-looking but of course, someone nearly 40 assumes a younger guy is mainly interested in sex. This is not to say younger men don't date women their own age for the same reason (lol) but long term possibilities are riskier with younger men.

But I'm a pretty strong person, meaning I can be lonely but still have enough restraint to resist potentially hurtful situations.

On the other hand, I will say this, with older guys, you surely can relate to them better when they are closer to your age, so the main thing that was lacking was THAT. Had either of these younger guys connected with me on that level, no problem. So I think maturity is huge if you want to date an older woman. Feel free to ask me anything else.

• at the moment I'm not for anything too serious just something fun but not too casual commited yet not too serious, I want a bit a learning type of relationship, I know that's a stereotype but I geuss it's what I need right now.

• How old are we talking? Like cougar status? Or like major milf?

• Have you tried coffee shops?

• why is that a hang out so to speak more for older women rather than younger women?

• how much older are you talking about? and is there someone who you're interested in?

just curious.

• i'm 26 so I reckon say 30 to 45, what do you think?

• I don't see a problem with that. as long as you're both comfortable with each other (which is tough regardless of there being an age difference or not) and what you want like as in short term or long term, casual or whatever you're comfortable with.

What Guys Said 2

• MY GOD DO IT, you would love it... no drama and great sex !

• is it? have done before then?

• are there any signs of which ons are say more open to younger men and more sexual expreimentive, like you said I want to awaken my sexual taste buds and broaden my sexual horizions, so any advice?

• Go to bingo night