Is it ethically right for me to be through with dating and through with women?

I think that women have really bad morals. These days they seem more scandalous then us man.

so I'm never going to try date again and never will I put my heart on line but am going out to vegas ;)

no more Relationships for me , I retire from dating because am getting to old for the BS. It will take for me to be become famous to dating again or a lot of respect .

peace girl! I'm out of the world for good its not worth my effort.

all I ever got was made fun of by trying and humiliation by fake women who pretended to like me . Women got a good laugh in my expense . geeks freak's and dorks can't date after all.

you guys should be happy you have 100 more wOMEN I'm given you.
I never got a smile from a female but only a I grin as pass by as was walking .
out of the dating world*

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the women you have encountered are pieces of sh*ts, but PLEASE do not be discouraged and think that the women you have encountered makes up the personality traits and character of all women in the world. There are decent girls in this world, there are billions of people, there has to be at least one nice girl, haha! But I am sorry that these girls made fun of you! That is wrong, but please don't give up, and don't discriminate against all women, cause see me, I'm different, I wouldn't have made of fun of you. I do consider myself a nice, peaceful and caring girl...I am nowhere near the women you encountered, so there fore you should not give up on WOMEN you should just give up on the WOMAN ;) But I understand the anger you have and it must be frustrating...trust me I know, but try to surround yourself with people with better personality traits and character and I guaranteed you will have a different perspective on women. Sorry sweetie! Hope I helped! Take care! :) <3 one love.

What Girls Said 11

• Is it ethically right for me to be through with dating and through with women?

No. It's not ethically wrong either as ethics doesn't really apply here going by your OP.

"geeks freak's and dorks can't date after all."

BS claim as there are plenty of geeks, freaks, and dorks dating. I find it's more of male geeks freaks and dorks usually can't date the super hot gals they want, feel entitled to, or demand.

• Uhmmmm okay you can do what you want. Don't expect women as a collective to come searching for you. If giving up is what you want to do we won't stop you, there are plenty of other guys out there who are willing to fight for us. Although it is kind of insulting that you just lump all women together. You're passing judgement of like 3.5 billion people in one fell swoop. How many have you actually met? Less than one percent?

• Im not fighting for anyone , that's a waste time for someone who looks down on me.

• I see. I guess I have a hard time swallowing that because it seems to buy heavily into the idea of women being the choosers. That is, that women sit there high and mighty while men grovel at their feet and beg for acceptance. Would a relationship not be more successful if it were based on mutual affection? I'm sure it's more egotistically satisfying to be pursued, but is that really going to be better for everyone in the long run?

• The image you painted is not the one I envision. The way I see it is that it is not feminine for a woman to show undue interest toward a man. He must be the one to make the advances so that she maintains her reputation as a lady. I put it in old fashioned terms here, but this is the way I see it.

• While I agree where you coming from do you really think when/if you become famous girls won't use you?

• To say all women have really bad morals is very unfair. But do you what you want, I'm not sure what you're asking here. You're basically just telling us you give up, so okay?

• yes :) I was ask so many times to other guys to stop taken the women they wear seeking. I tired guys hating me for trying.

• I always thought you have luck with girls from your previous posts.

You are are still young , don't give up yet

• Battle on!

• Do whatever you want. Trust me, no one will miss you.

• Sure. Who the hell cares?

• ok bye

• So you're out of the dating game?

Despite what a lot of guys think, girls generally don't care if a guy announces he's out of the dating game.

• I hear all the time from guys that "some girls think all guys are bad". This is the flip side of the same thing.

Do what you want but don't think all girls are the same. Maybe all the girls you've been with were the same. Clearly you keep going back to the same steak house looking for the perfect Chow Mein.

What Guys Said 8

• You sound like a guy that has had his heart broken a couple times. Dude. You are only 26. You are not too old. Maybe the problem is you are too young? Doesn't sound like you need to give up women.You just need to take a break. Girls are not evil.

• lol the world doesn't reward indignation

you can be out of dating but those girls are still out there getting banged with randoms.

how about instead of running a bitter angry narrative through your head, you go out there and just bang some sluts? it's fun dude.

• I can't get a slut unless pay them hahah you need a nice body for that

• yes they think have rhythm in culture but fact we more then black people even hahah polish family like party all the time and are loud lol

• know you see why feel such outsider on dating here? hahah

• MGTOW sounds like a sucky life, but it's typically a byproduct of being burned and not having enough alpha to attract, manage, or want women in your life in any degree. Recommended only for the asexual male. Good luck though if that's what you want.

• Good for you. Now that you don't have to worry about women, devote your life to doing something useful.

• Don't see anything wrong

• there's nothing wrong with being single by choice. but this is often an angry phase rather than a long-standing principle, for most.

• If you don't want to date then don't. It isn't unethical not to date someone that you don't want to date. Clearly you have been hurt and are not ready to date right now. Lots of men and women feel that way at times.

• I've never see anyone so full of themselves before