Do you ever "kiss and tell?"

me and my guy friends usually talk about the girls we've been with and I was wondering if that was common or not because I heard someone say your not supposed too XP

Most Helpful Girl

• I did before, when I was younger. Now I keep it to myself. And I would say, If I think a guy I'm gonna be with is going to tell someone what we did, I would abstain myself from doing it haha, so careful about that! There's nothing worse than hearing about someone telling everyone what you did to them ;)

• haha we are just like yeah man she was awesome she did this thing where she bent back etc lol its pretty funny

• Lol I know, the thing is, that should never leave your circle and get to the girl's ears. But yeah. most people share that kind of things.

• even though they say they dont.

What Girls Said 17

• Not usually, lol. Occasionally I might mention IF I've slept with someone, if it's relevant and/or if it was recent. And if it's a serious boyfriend then it's just obvious of course, lol. But outside of that, I rarely give out more detail than that. At least not in a gossipy way. If a friend has a specific question or something, and I've had a relevant experience, I might answer if it'll help. Generally, I tend to keep the details of my sex life to myself.

• haha I gotcha, I thought it was pretty normal for people to talk of their sex life with friends but apparently not so much XP

• I always hear how common it is too, but most of my friends don't spill it all. Some of them tell a lot more than I do, but most still don't go too much into detail. =P

• I'll talk to a few 'cyber' people..

I'll talk to my bestie...

I talk with one of my roommates..

and the same people talk to me about theirs..

• I keep that to myself. I found that kissing and telling really only ever happened in high school, and then rumours would be spread about certain girls being whores, etc. Now I'm older and I don't really hear any of that anymore.

• haha yeah the kissing bit was early in HS but then later it changed to sex

• It depends if the people know each other. If they do, I use some discretion. But if the people don't know each other, I see it as just good conversation. It's fun to talk about! I think there's a few different ways to talk about it though. Somme ways probably nicer than others

• I usually keep the details to myself. But with my last guy, I was a little more specific with what we did to one of my friends. But that was because she was sleeping with someone at the time and telling me details too. But usually, I keep my mouth shut.

• Well its personal choice. I have a rule for myself that I don't tell people about the people I've been with, but I have broken it a couple of times when I was drunk with my besties. but its really up to you.

• You're allowed to kiss and tell, you're just not allowed to get caught. Don't tell your friends if they can't keep their mouths shut. Personally, I only tell my best friend and I still only tell her very little.

• If you talk about your relationship excluding the intimacy part it is fine. I find it very bad if the guys go around and share their intimacy in details

• interesting

• it is okay to tell your pals- she is a nice girl and we went there for meal etc, but not something that is personal and private e.g.. sex, her family matters

• yeah yeah I can understand that

• Nope, never have and I never will.

• sometimes, but mostly no..

• No, I like to keep it private. But I don't have any close friends anyway.

• I do it quite often actually.

• It's kind of disrespectful to talk about the girls you've been with and what you did. That's why I'm very cautious with guys when it comes to physical stuff. If they'd keep their mouths shut maybe girls would do more. But when your reputation is at stake, you have to protect yourself.

• perhaps although these are normally our one night stand girls, we don't really talk too much about gf's... although I had one friend who would not stop talking about his girlfriend and his sex life... was pretty gross

• That's good, but there's always the fear that you're dating that one guy.

• No, I respect my partner too much to do that. If you share/brag about the things you do with your partner to other people you don't respect them and you deserve to be single. Those types of things are done in private so they should be kept private.

• never

• Alot actually.

• haha sometimes.. as a teen though mostly

What Guys Said 4

• I keep it to myself. A girl is less likely to f*** you if she knows you'll blab about it. It also annoys me when girls do it.

• I don't because it's boring and I don't get off from other people thinking I'm a player

• I usually only tell my friends about girls if they don't know them.

• Maybe "me and my guy friends" should learn to speak proper English, and then maybe you'll get good, abstinent Christian girls.

• why would I want abstinent or christian, neither of which are like me so their would be little to no chemistry, have f***ed several christian and catholic girls though so who knows? oh and yeah according to grammar rules in place I should have said my guy friends and I but that is just stupid to try and correct someone on grammar because linguistics (including grammar) is always evolving.

• no dude you sound like an awful person.

• none of that makes a person awful, it's called difference of life styles. According to the Bible we all sin right?