Did I do something wrong? Did he lose interest in me?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 months. I’m his first girlfriend. He’s geeky and a gamer. He’s sweet and a gentleman. He usually texts me especially first but he hasn’t texted me yesterday nor today so far. We hung out on Friday at his house, watching movies, having a good time. I’m not sure if I did anything wrong. He didn’t text me the day after Friday. Did he lose interest in me? Did I do something wrong? Do I bore him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should ask yourself why he's the one who has to text first. You can always text him, rather than waiting and then asking yourself why he hasn't texted. I doubt you did anything wrong, especially if he's a gamer. He's probably gaming. But feel free to text him and ask what he's up to, or how his day has been. The responsibility should not be on him to start the conversation.

What Guys Said 3

• You worry too much, and you sound clingy. lighten up.

• You sound veary clingy stop worrying

• Chill out its only two days gese

What Girls Said 3

• If he isn't acting weird in person, ask him about it. He may have broken his phone, he may not be receiving your messages, he may be busy and forgets to reply til later then decides it's too late to reply once he remembers. There are a million non-negative reasons he may not be responding. So just ask him flat out if he's getting your messages. If he says he is getting them and is just being a jerk about not replying that's a different story. You won't know until you ask tho.

• Chill bro it's two days he is probably just forgot or something it's not the end of the world. Plus games are the most important thing to a gamer

• actually it's been 4...

• I'm sure you didn't mean to post this under my answer? Lol

• This happened to me... he didn't talk to me for a week wasn't answer my texts or anything... he ended up getting back together with his ex later that day that we hung out! BE CAREFUL GIRL!

• It's been 2 months and he hasn't text you in 2 days. There's nothing to worry about if it had been 2 years and 2 weeks maybe you'd be right to worry. You said he's a gamer there's a million and one new games out at Christmas he's probably just playing games. Also have you text him or are you just waiting for him to do it?