Did I mess this up? Am I annoying her?

I started liking a girl in my college class a few weeks ago, and recently it seemed like she also had interest in me. So I asked for her number and she gave it to me.

I texted her 2 days ago and we talked for about 5 or so hours. (Really good conversations) But its a bit strange she kept asking me "Are you tired" "Shouldn't you be sleeping soon?" and other similar things. But I digress. Around 2:30 am I said good night. And we made plans to play pc the next day. (also noting that she uses lol and smiley faces pretty often.)

The next day I texted her around one and asked if she was ready to play. We never played but we talked for around 2 hours or so. She said exactly, "Lol mmk! I have to get ready for work so I can't text you then. I'll text you later after work, okay?"

So around 10 I was expecting a text, but it never came. So I texted her at like one or so if she was still up. She apologized for not texting. But this conversation was very awkward. Almost like she didn't want to be talking. She said "aren't you tired" .Seeing she seemed annoying, I ended the conversation. Said night and left.

Today I texted her around 3 talking about a power outage at my house.(sort of a joke) and still no response.

Should I just let her be? We seemed to get along amazingly the first night and the 2nd day. Should I not have texted her the second night? I don't want to come off as annoying to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's odd. From what you're saying, she seemed interested at first and then totally lost all interest. I think you should just back off a little. Too much texting at first can get annoying sometimes. You don't want to smother her or come on too strong. Maybe text her again after a week or so. Better yet, try talking to her in person more. Face to face conversations help you get to know the person better than simply texting. It will also be easier for you to tell if she's genuinely interested or not.

What Girls Said 4

• I usually ask someone if they are tired, or they should get to bed soon if I am tired of the conversation, or I don't feel like talking to them. She isn't interested in you, if she was she would have followed up on the plans y'all made. She is blowing you off, thinking it's the best way of not being rude and bitchy, but it's coming off that way. If she doesn't have the nerve to even say she isn't interested in you, then you don't even need to be talking to her. I'm sorry there's someone out there for you, she doesn't seem to be it! I hope this helped a little! I wish y'all the best of luck!

• It's not that you're annoying maybe those particular times she's busy or occupied.Try calling next time and get a feel for her voice and that will tell you if she wants to talk.If you see her before class pull her aside and catch up.

• Try phoning her or meet her in person then you will know if she wants you

• Idk

What Guys Said 0