Will him and I ever date?

Okay I really like this guy I'm 19 and he is 18, we went on our second date at a movie and he had his arm around me and my head was on his shoulder and we were holding hands. At the end we kissed for the first time (my first kiss ever) he told me he's not sure about commitment yet, and doesn't know what he wants yet. And he kissed my forehead. And he was looking at me again and I kissed him this time, and after he kept his forehead on mine, and he still had his arm around me, and we stayed like that for a while and we kissed like 2 more times! And he was telling me with college and stuff he doesn't know what he wants but I'm really great and sweet and he doesn't want me to get hurt. He'd hate to see that. Than we left and outside he was close to me and he's like I just don't know what I want in a relationship yet. And he kissed me on the forehead. So does he mean he just doesn't know what he wants yet? And maybe we will eventually? because he did kiss me and let me kiss him a bit more even after he said this. So will we date in the future? I'm just scared and confused

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but you seem to like each other. Maybe if you talk to each other more it might happen it depends on if the two of you want to though

What Guys Said 1

• I think its one of those things where he is young and he knows he wants college and he knows he wants girls, but he really hasn't come up with a way to put it all together and manage it.

I think that's his way of saying you are both going to have to learn this as you both go along. Everyone has to start somewhere. It really will be one of the special times in your life.

Just tell him to do his best, learn the best he can, and enjoy the journey. You do the same.

GL to both of you!

What Girls Said 2

• Of course there is a great possibility that you guys woould date. He's just unsure wether he should be in a relationship since at his age, they're worried about college and getting his life in order. He totally has feelings for you and so do u, so don't worry because you both have the same affectionate feelings for each other , he's probable doubting himself becuase of problems with life

But keep seeing him if it makes you happy and makes him happy, so that things becomeclearer for him an then he could be ready to be in a commite relationship with you!

No stress..

• ehhh.. sounds flakeyyyy... Idk, just be friends with him and see where it goes but dont' like wait on him or anything.. do you and let him do him ya know?