She replies to my texts but replies late?

I sent her a texts at night she replies few times but after that she replies tomorrow. Why?

She never replied. Its been 2 days. I think because my last message I sent her was a question why did she stare at me one day for 5 minutes without moving her stare when I look at her back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm don't take it personally.

Depending on someone's lifestyle, it's not realistic for them to reply to texts "on time". They may be so busy and have so much lined up that even if they get a chance to read the text, it may be a while before they can actually reply and put genuine thought into their response.

I remember when I was younger, I didn't have as much of a social life. I spent a lot of my days at home because I took a year off before starting college and I didn't have a car. So I would always go out on the weekends and in the evenings, but for the most part, I would stay home. I was dating a very ambitious Kuwaiti who was a Sophomore taking Junior classes with an athletic scholarship. So you can imagine how packed his schedule was including the fact that he was very social and a break dancer! I couldn't exactly relate to having such a busy schedule and I took it personally when he didn't reply back within a certain amount of time. Then a year later when I got into school, started working, and going to all of these social events: I completely understood. So you just gotta be patient and understand that the person may have a lot going on and they'd rather reply to you when they can actually put a lot of thought into it.

What Girls Said 20

• I think it's pretty simple. She falls asleep, or rather goes to sleep. Most people tend to sleep at night! Be glad she's replying , that's showing that she IS interested in you...be it friendship or otherwise. If you really must know why she replies later than you'd like, you could ask her out-right ,but be prepared for the crap-storm to follow!

• She has a life that doesn't revolve around texting...

Some people aren't glued to their phones 24/7

• I do this all the time. Its because we want to have a reason to be able to text you in the morning. Sometimes we have nothing so say, which makes starting a new conversation difficult. We therefore hold onto that reply and send it to strike another well wanted conversation. Hence, speaking to you for another day! :)

• she probably just fell asleep or something. If it's relatively late then don't take it personally.

• A.) She could be sleeping.

B.) She could be studying and put her phone away somewhere for the rest of the night.

C.) Your texts aren't top priority.

• Maybe girl enjoys a little something called sleep. Try texting her during the day.

• Maybe she is one of those few rare women that do not stare at her phone all day. Some women constantly look at their phone waiting for a guy's text. She has hobbies and is busy that is all. You don't want to be with a girl who does not seem like she has nothing going for her. I am sure that she still likes you. She just has other hobbies and errands that may or may not involve her cell phone.

• @update, maybe her phone service is off? Or she lost interest but does not know how to be honest

• Be thankful that she replies to you the next day, most people I know don't...it bugs me. Like a lot of others have said she probably just falls asleep and then checks her phone in the morning and replies. Does she go to school or work/have a lot going on right now? Maybe her days are just so busy she texts you at night and doesn't want to tell you to stop texting her because she wants to keep talking to you but she is so tired that she falls asleep...I have done this many times lol.

• dude text her at daytime and not at night!

• I do this when I fall asleep? Its nice that she replies in the morning.

• She has a bed time

• She wants to see if you're still interested after not replying to your texts. She isn't interested.

• She might not be all that into you but still enjoys talking to you.

• she could be sleeping or busy

• IF SHE DOESNT REPLY DONT TEXT HER OVER AND OVER!

• I usually don't check my cell phone all the time. I could be so tired that I only view the message the next day. So maybe she's like me.. don't worry. At least she replied you!

• Real talk she's not texting you back fast because she's busy replying to her real boo , your in the friend zone only needed if she's bored or has a problem with her actual bf

• She's probably busy, don't over think things, it just creates something that isn't there.

• test her during the day and see if she responds back

• She doesn't want to seem easy or wants to hide the fact that she actually likes you.

• She's probably busy or was thinking about how to reply.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude don't take it personally. I used to over think this kinda stuff, but it's getting angry over nothing. I mean she's still replying to you so it's better than her ignoring you.

If you look for problems, you may create some.

• Regarding the update, I'd hold off a few days and then send a casual text, but for future reference, don't send texts like that, it makes you seem paranoid or that you worry about stuff too much.

• She likes you but has a very busy schedule

• She is probably out with other guys or busy talking to them.