He was hot and now he's cold?

So I recently started dating this boy from France. We met at a club and I gave him my number. Next day he wanted to hang out and so we did. He was immediately putting his arm around me and holding my hand. afterward he would text me everyday to hangout. Three days after meeting him he asked me if I was his girlfriend. I told him that we were dating since it was pretty fast to call us anything official. In two weeks we went on 6 dates in which he introduced me to all his friends, gave me presents, and showed me affection in public. It was VERY romantic. So then I take him back to my place and we have sex, but he had to leave early the next morning to hang out with a friend. He messaged me that day and the day after, but then nothing for two days... I know that's nothing to fret over, but he had been texting me everyday before... Then I messaged him asking if he wanted to hang out this week. He answered: I'm very sick, but I want to see you. When I asked him what his work schedule was he never got back to me. So what should I do? Is he dropping me now that we've had sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men need some time after haning out with a woman too much. Give him some space because obviously he needs it right now or else he would seek your attention. Give him some time, he'll reach out again, use this short time to regain your senses and see for yourself in a rather sober manner where you stand and where you want this to be led in the future. Go out, have fun with your pals and enjoy your life because you can be happy even if he doesn't text you for days, right? Because your happiness doesn't lay in his hands!

If it really bothers you that he goes hot and cold, tell him. Tell him that you'd at least like a 'warning' so you don't end up worrying wether you've done something wrong or not.

What you should do right now: Don't text him if he ignored your last question. But don't wait for him either. That will make him realize that you're a high value woman with dignity that doesn't accept the little crumbs. If he doesn't get back at you, see it as a lesson.

What Guys Said 1

• Most likely, he's on to the next conquest. French guys do have a tendency to sleep around, you know. You'll hear from him the next time he strikes out!

• Marty is right. When this guy gets the itch and can't find someone new to scratch it, he may come calling on you again because you gave it up so easily once before. But make no mistake, he's not really that into you emotionally.

• Thx, LJ..Best Answer?

What Girls Said 3

• If only I could teach all young females in the world this lesson: unless a guy's heart is involved, he will lose interest in a girl very quickly after he's had sex with her. And for most guys, it takes a LOOOOOOOONG time for his heart to be fully involved in her. So we, as girls, have to wait before we give them the cookie. You have to conquer his heart before he gets to conquer your body. Remember this for the rest of your life, and you won't experience this problem again. Trust me on this, it took me over 20 years of dating to learn this lesson because no one told me.

• maybe he is playing the game in different order this time, you have to look for him, first he was the one who was always asking you out and all those things right? maybe now he wants you to do that

• she must have seen another girl he will get what he wants.