Guys if a girl you were dating for awhile called you sweetheart would you think she loved you?

so we call each other sweetie quite often over text-but I've never called him sweetheart- and we Haven't told each other how we feel about each other either-

so guys what would you think if the girl you have beten dating called you sweet heart what would be your first thought

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think she really liked me a lot but I wouldn't say love. Love to me is something you kind of have to show over a period of time. One nice term of isn't going to make me think she is in love with me.

What Guys Said 1

• OMG NO! Jeez calm down! Back the love truck up. It's just a pet name used to express affection. If he/she was in love he/she would say "I love you." That means I love you not sweetheart.

• cool that's the answer I was looking for. I didn't want him to think there was a hidden meaning in it. thanks

What Girls Said 1

• that she really liked the guy.