20 and never dated, advice needed

As I said I'm 20 and I have never dated or kissed a female, is this weird ? It's not that I'm a recluse it's just never had a female say yes when I ask her out, what should I do? a little information about myself; I'm in the national guard, so I'm in decent shape, I'm very social and out going, and not bad looking if I do say so myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest in THIS day and age it is a little odd - but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as you are ready and willing to be affectionate when the opportunity arises. Keep being YOU and don't worry about rushing it. I mean your Not gona end up 'the 40 year old virgin'. You have your Whole Life ahead of you and with as many slut guys and girls there are out there you really need to be cautious anyway - good luck and...umm... As an older woman, I gota suggest you keep an open mind to 'cougar' type women because baby we can show you the ropes and patiently and in a fun way get you up to speed :). Lol. Take care sweetie

What Girls Said 3

• Many of my girl friends are like you. I was 19 when I started this part of my life. Honestly it's not that late. I'll probably happen before you realize it. If you're social, you don't have to worry.

• well just go to a girl you are attraced to and ask he rout for coffee, or just go up to a girl in a club or somewhere and ask her out then if you get rejected you won't see her again.

• I honestly don't think its that weird. One of my best friends is very pretty and has a great personality as well, but she has never dated or even kissed a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm 23 and have never been in a serious relationship or had even a 3 minute convo with a girl.

SO if you are doing much better than I, then you have nothing to worry about.

• I think there are more male late bloomers out there than female late bloomers, my gut feeling tells me that