Girls- would the fact that I use steroids deter you from dating me?

im a nice person. not a cocky arrogant a**hole.

nobody would figure I'm the type to juice unless they were judging strictly by how I look.

never had anger issues or struggled with side effects.

That's OK ms Molly. I still think you are beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeh I wouldn't go for that….

i believe that your nice, but why do you need steroids anyway?

just work hard and don't take shortcuts. girls dig that;)

• Steroids enable me to do things that aren't physically possible for me to do without. I've trained naturally for 7 years and lifted bar bending amounts naturally. I use them to improve myself. Not to cheat or beat other people. I will always work hard whether I'm on or not.

I still appreciate the response. Thank you.

Cyber hugs and kisses xoxoxo :)

• i see. well, I suggest that if you want to improve yourself do it naturally. it'll feel more rewarding as well because you know that the results were because of every drop of sweat that dripped down your body working hard, not because of steroids=] it is entirely up to you how you go about it but its good that you know what girls think of it too=]

haha thank u:P

What Girls Said 8

• yeah that's a turn-off

• Yes, I would be turned off if I found out a guy is using steroids. I like my man el naturale :)

• how unfortunate... I may be the kindest most driven man you ever meet :/

• Still no thanks, the man that turns me on is the one who loves himself el naturale :)

• yes.

• Your username is manbeapig. Enough said.

• yeah, I don't like them becuase normaly the guy really bsesses with his body and everything.

• i understand that. it requires so much maintenance to have bodybuilder's physique.i want to shift the attention off myself tho. I want to be in relationships. I don't want bodybuilding to be the only thing I have going in my life.

• It most definitely would. I know you have your excuses and maybe they sound good to you but that is a very unattractive quality. I'm sorry but it's a turn off.

• :'( but I'm a bodybuilder...

• Okay, be a bodybuilder who doesn't use steroids...

• Yes. I don't want someone abusing drugs around me.

• I understand that. I can't stand being around people who are never productive and do drugs all the time. I avoid clubs and drinking and don't like tht crowd very much.

It's kind of disheartening to see how many girls wouldn't give me a shot. I wanna girl who can see past the muscles.

• i'd have to get to know you first, but that fact that you do is definitely a MAJOR turn-off

• you girls are gonna make me cry... OK I'm just kidding about that. but I've wanted to be a bodybuilder since I was 15, and I have trained my butt off since. being on test makes me feel warmer, lively, and more positive. and its helping me achieve my goals. its not like I'm just a meat head either. I'm gonna be a CPA by next year.

What Guys Said 1

• im not trying to make a joke here but do they really shrink your balls

• at about 6 weeks in they went from being large walnut with shell type size to golfball type size. and then 2 weeks after I discontinued they went back to normal. I don't like my big balls. -___- the change on cycle wasn't drastic like people say. they just got slightly smaller. in all honesty, who needs them. men who have taken testosterone by injection for years straight are still fertile.