Going bowling for a date. quick question

Is there a time limit in between each persons turn? The last few times I've went bowling with some friends they always had the next person go right after the previous person went. That's fine but I like to talk to people and the whole time I was thinking, man chill out I'm trying to talk to the giirls. So anyways is there a time limit or can the game pause for a few minutes so we can have a conversation in between turns. I think bowling is a great date idea cause if we run out of something to say then we can fill in any awkward silence by bowling.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you happen to own a checker board, I'd say bowling is the next best thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Bowling is how ever many games with however many rounds you want to pay for. Usually a game is ten rounds and each person takes turns bowling twice per turn. So unless you are bowling with really tall people that have good hand eye coordination then it's a nice and takes a fair amount of time.

What Guys Said 2

• It Depends on who you are bowling with. In an open bowling setting, it moves as fast or slow as you want it to.

• Bowling is always an awesome first date. REALLY

• so you can stop in between turns and talk for 5 minutes or so right? That was the question, sorry I tend to over complicate my questions.

• ok. Perfect then. This is a great date for a guy like me cause sometimes I go completely blank and don't know what to say. Yeah I figured I could lighten things up and try to do some tricks or something just to make it more fun:)

• Yes and remember just smile and really have fun. Don't try at all and relax. Life is short so have fun man. Enjoy :)