I fancy this girl, I love texting her but I'm always the one that has to text first for us to go in?

I fancy this girl,I love Texting her but...I'm always the one that has to text first for us to go in to a conversation,Does that mean she doesn't like me like me or has no interest? We hang out in school and stuff but when it comes to texting or Facebook,I have to engage it first?

Please be honest thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she has interest in you or maybe she is just shy why don't you try to woo her over and find out

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the responses of the conversation. If she's replying fast and you're having a good conversation, odds are she likes taking to you. But if she has short replies and it takes her a long time to get back to you, then she probably doesn't like talking to you. I never text this guy that I'm interested in first because I'm afraid of annoying him, or I think he might be busy. Some girls are just like that. But if you stop texting her, she will text you if she wants to talk to you

What Guys Said 2

• Quit texting her. After a couple of days if she does not intiate a conversation, or ask why you stopped. She is prob not interested. Tough break but you'll get over it. Best to find out now than to keep trying for something that ain't gonna happen

• I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.