Am I the stupid one?

So long story short. He talked to me. Ended that. Talked to another girl. They dated twice. That ended. He started talking to me right away. After a while we started dating. He ended it saying he wasn't over his ex. They are currently talking and make it pretty obvious. Was I stupid to fall for him so easily? Was it dumb for me to think it was going to last? Or was he just using me? Is he trying to make me jealous? Should I fight for him? Or simply let him be?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me like you just his backup plan. I would tell him to hoop it.

He only comes to you, when he needs you. Then he dipps again. Tell him to dipp this time and I promise you, you will for sure find someone that wants to stick around with you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes you are dumb, yes he was using you.

Leave it alone. Move on. Get self confidence. Find a guy who will focus his attention on one vagina, that being yours.

• People make mistakes it doesn't mean your stupid you should not put yourself down. If he was with you first broke up with you & was with someone else broke up with her and got back with you and now wants her girl this guy is pretty darn confused. I think you should let it be and if he does come back to you please give it time make him work for it your worth it.

• You sund like astupid beotch if you try fighting for a guy who was cheating on his ex with you.He would do the same cycle.Wanna be next hehe ?

• You weren't dumb but didn't you know just a little bit that he was using you? and maybe you were using him in a way too? for like emotional reasons or whatever? You must have felt in your gut that he wasn't really over her? It's something you "just know".

• ..and I don't think you should have to fight to make someone want you, cause then they really didn't wan you to begin with and you're just manipulating them and the situation.

• Yes, you are.