Would you date someone older than you?

I met a man who is older than me. We live in the same neighborhood and met while jogging. He is in great shape and seems to be a nice guy. I am open to dating him. If he would only stop dropping hints and just ask me out already! :o) Anyways, would you date someone who is older than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. I have always been forward though. If I want it I go for it. Ask him. "Maybe we could run together" or " maybe coffee or a drink". Sometimes you just gota take matters in your own hands. He probably thinking kinda like you "would she even go for someone older. or maybe drop a I'm single hint hint. lol good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Age is nothin' but a number. Well, unless someone askes, "so is this your grandpa?". Then it may be worth to rethink your priorities on relationships.

ASK HIM OUT. Women waiting for men to ask them is SOoooo 1910.

What Girls Said 2

• Your in your thirties. How old is he? Fifties? I'm just 22, but I would definitely prefer an older guy, but a max. 10 years because otherwise I feel that we might be in a different phase of life. Younger guys or guys from my age are just too young still. But with you, guys from your age have also settles down a bit. I guess you have a wider range to choose from :) If the age of that person doesn't bother you, you should go for it.

• I'm 26 so I would date someone who's around the same age as I am or 35 is a max for me