Why is this guy on a dating site if he has a girlfriend?

I work w him and he keeps saying he has a girlfriend but he's in a dating site and it says he's single... is he just a huge player? he's so nice at work

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Women do this all the time, it's window shopping.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, it seem that he's a player.

A player isn't always a bad person in the other aspects of his life.

He could be a perfectly nice guy and still be a player. That's what makes them so good at being players. The fact that they are fun and know how to treat a girl kindly - until he cheats on her at least.

More about players in this book - How To Get Men Of Value

amazon.com/How-To-Get-Men-Value-ebook/dp/B00G07CLVI

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a standard 'wannabe' cheater.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he doesn't care about or update his dating profile.

My Facebook hasn't been updated in almost a year but that doesn't stop people from speculating on it and drawing false conclusions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep player, maybe he is polyamorous or he and his girlfriend have an open relationship. I don't see how you could like or love someone and then go find another person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe its not working out between him and his girlfriend. Maybe he has a open relationship with his gf

0|0
    0|0
  • some people want out of the realationships they are in, but don't like being alone.

kinda like job hunting, no one leaves a job if they can't help it, without having something better lined up.

doesn't always work out that way, but that's the goal

0|0
    0|0
  • Who know sa? Maybe he hasn't deleted it yet. Maybe that's where he met his gf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you know her personally...some things are best to stay out of and stay away from.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be a player or his account could be old.

0|0
    0|0
    • It said he was online earlier tonight

• Does he say he has a girlfriend or do you know for a fact? He might be embarrassed about something

0|0
    0|0
  • because he wants to attract more girls and women. and he wants to attract your wonder. other guys do that too.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is most likely a cheating pig. There could be other reasons, but I think him being unfaithful is the most likely reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It depends. When did he log in for the last time? If it's been a while then he's not a player and he has forgotten about his profile there. If he still logs in though, he is undoubtedly a player.

0|0
    0|0
    • agreed. Unless you know for sure he is in an open relationship with his girlfriend and it says so on his dating profile this answer is probably 100% correct.

• Yes he's a player. And you can't be a huge player. You either are one, or you're not.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to find a girl to have sex with on the side

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a Cheater...but sometimes it depends on the site

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's cheating :P

0|0
    0|0
  • He's looking for someone new while hanging onto his girlfriend, soon to be ex.

0|0
    0|0