Girl I was gonna date isn't replying to me?

I met this girl a while ago and we've been texting since, I used to think I annoyed her when I messaged her but turns out she likes when I message her, so I asked her out and she was happy that I did and said yes, I asked if she's alright to wait 2 weeks until I finish exams and she said yes, we planned out what were gonna do and stuff and now I finished exams, she doesn't reply to me? I've texted her and it says seen but no reply and I've messaged her a couple of times but she still hasn't replyed, what do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 1

• She's not that into u, maybe asking her to wait for two weeks made her feel unimportant or she jist found someone else in the mean time, take it from me I have done it to men before...shes just not that into u

What Guys Said 1

• I have had something similar happen to me. Women like to know that there is a guy out there that would like to be with them. Even if they don't like him or see themselves with him they just like knowing they have someone if they ever felt desperate. Sorry dude but that's just the way some women are.