Is it okay to tell a woman how much I want to have a baby with her?

She's 20 years older than me and is SOOOOOOO gorgeous and awesome and every other way too... anyway, so we've discussed this some(going to go out soon) but anyway, she has said she would want to do it pretty quickly after being with someone she really likes, so she likes me so far... so like for instance today I texted her "Hello there pretty lady" and she said "Hello, handsome man :)" and so I said "why thank you! ;) been busy? Haha. Just so you know if we date and have a baby you would be even busier. Xd." We are supposed to go on a date within the next few days, sometimes she can take awhile to answer texts because she has a pretty hefty work schedule, so I thought I would just make a joke about it, but also emphasize again that I am so down for it.

Then she said " :) that sounds like a great type of busy"

o m g , I am so flippin excited... although my mom is not going to like this...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why it would be a prob for you to tell her..

What Girls Said 5

• RED FLAG ALERT

Have you met her yet? What exactly do you mean by "profile said she's 37-50"? Do you even know what kind of person she is yet? How can you even consider this if you're not even dating! I think you're counting your chickens before they're hatched my friend, no pun intended.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this does not seem like a wise mentality. Do you have a stable job? Are you prepared to marry this woman? Could you handle seeing her for every day of your life? If you were to break up after a baby was born, what would happen? What are your motives in having a baby exactly?

Therefore, to answer your main question: it's okay to tell this lady how much you're interested in procreating, but for your sake - I don't think this is a wise desire for you right now.

• No, SHE is 44... she listed her interest as men 37-50.

I am meeting her on Sunday.

No, but she does.

and the rest I dunno...

Oh, I just love the idea of having sex with her.

• you are wanting to get together with a 44 year old? And she listed her interest as men 37-50. Unless you are lying about your age on here (which I am not judging) then aren't you out of her preferred range? And are you really wanting to be with this women or are you just want the sex with no consequence? Because if that is it then you are really self centered. And she is kind of being a creeper. Ew ! And ya I take your last text to her as a little creepy.

• Actually, originally she did not reply because she thought she was too old for me because I listed my age range as lower, but then I sent a follow-up and we've been talking since.

She didn't find my text creepy though considering she still wants to meet me lol

• That is not true.

I want to be her boyfriend/lover... and more hopefully

• Ok well that is what it sounded like in you question. I was not trying to be mean I just wanted to clear that up.

• I think that's crossing the line into creepy

• Yes. If that's how you feel.

• Oh I don't know... I like the idea of it, but my mom would FLIP!

• That's creepy as hell

What Guys Said 3

• Oh my, so a cougar has hunted down our young friend eh ;) I think if she seems to be a cool lady, then it's okay to say this to her. So when you go out on a date, don't talk about the having baby thing straight away. Get her to like you more and more and then say it. Honestly, as you said she is 20 years older, so I'm not sure if she would be game about having a baby with you...(there has to be reason why she hasn't had a baby yet)...but make her believe as to how serious you ARE about her. Having a baby isn't a very easy thing esp. when it's with such an older woman. Above all even you have to be earning well and stand on your own feet to portray yourself as a responsible man capable of handling her emotionally and your supposed future baby. :) On the whole I wish you good luck and a good time with her, on the date as well as in bed...so damn jealous of you..hahaha

• She's not really a cougar, she just likes me. Her profile said 37-50 , xD.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• I get it, still...I'm sure you'll have a helluva time! :) :)

• You don't think you are taking things a bit too fast? Sure the age difference could work out but you must take things a bit slower. You don't know each other yet.

• You've gone right out of your tree, my son.