Am I the only one who's never dated?

I feel like I'm the only one whose ever dated!? Like is been asked out and all but by the wrong guys! Theyre so clingey and not genuine at all! :( and I'm in college which is the best time... I don't get it

I'm 19

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, you're by far not. I know plenty of people who haven't really dated much and are in college. I've spent most of my college life making friends and studying, the dating deal will come along with the right girl. You've been asked, which is more than some people get. Also plenty of people who have/are dating said yes to the clingy/wrong guys just so they could be dating someone. Just go with the flow, be yourself, and enjoy the f*** out of college however you can.

Hope this helped some, feel free to comment/message if you need anything else

• I like this guy! Great answer!

What Guys Said 6

• Haha it's not that uncommon lol could be your looks or the vibe you put out though that doesn't attract the sort of guys you want. Lol as for guys in college I think hooking up is more our objective as opposed to dating XP

• its my vibe: I have none

• I didn't start dating until I was 27 unfortuneately

• What's your age?

• i'm sure you will get experience before 25

• Rejects all men for not being good enough, wonders why she doesn't get a date. How ridiculous.

• Hey back the melanin up! Why in Earth would I date someone I'm not interested in who is faaaaar from my taste?!

• I've never dated either

What Girls Said 0