Dating question :was he using me to get laid?

I am 45 and started dating man with strong conservative values, he described that his having sex means being in relationship and made whole monologue how he is loyal and want to wait.

So in the end sex happened with mutual understanding.

3 weeks later after avoiding communication I received his massage in form of email he is not interested blaming me I killed it by being assertive to his avoidance asking him to reconnect while awaiting final boomer.

He was my second sexual partner and he knew it, I told him I was scared and if it is not too early. I think he used his talk to lure me into one night stand and I am deeply hurt, wander if guys answer, what else could be a reason for such cruelty?

I asked him to meet face to face to just talk, not to be together, but rather feedback me, what did I say and clarify his reason for break up "something you said". He ignored me.

I expressed my suffering in 70 emails opening up about my past, that I was rape survivor and how all this situation with him shaken my world to please just meet, talk to help me understand, what was it? He ignored me. I was not stalking, I used only online dating site communication, so he could read whenever.
I made just for him this one month profile to be able to feedback and find some closure, but he ignored. I think people do not have trust. I give up dating and still shocked by my first attempt to trust again. I am afraid to ever try relationship again.
This guy met all standards of nice, good guy: values, responsibility in job/family, respecting and cares for his mother, very respectful to me in person. I think all the propaganda in the media present us women as sex object and men even those previously called " quality men" they lost sense that they deal with another human, who has emotions and dignity. This is why I am terrified to date like one us terrified to jump off the cliff.
don't know how to get over this? If he is a sick guy, there was no clue, polite, respectful, telling me how his friends tell him how guys use them and how disgusting it is to use one for sex.How you people trust? Relationship cannot happen w/o trust!

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him you want sex again get him naked then kick him in the balls no guy should act like that ever.

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like an a**hole who did indeed use you. You had sex and now he is not interested in being with you, and is even blaming you for it. He's a dog.

• Yes, he did use you for sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes unfortunately it sounds like he did use you. Guys who only want sex are very good about lying about it and making it seem like that's the last thing they want because they know most women wouldn't sleep with them otherwise. This is why it's better to wait, a man who means what he says won't try to get in your pants right after he says he wants to wait.

• Thank GOD you found out sooner than later what an idiot this guy is... he's sick and I think you are way better off without him. Sorry he did this to you but you will move on and be better off.