Would it be weird to text a guy out of nowhere?

I like this guy and I don't want him to forget about me or anything over winter break, we usually talk on and off at school but we never text. Would it be weird if I suddenly started texting him? (I'm also trying to get him to see that I like him)

So what do you think, should I start texting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a relationship and you have his number, I think it's totally fine to text him.

What Guys Said 4

• Before you just text him tell him (face to face) "Let's keep in touch over winter break". You both got each others phone numbers I assume. After telling him that you wanna keep in touch, he will be expecting a text or a call from you. So it won't seem like a text or call out of nowhere.

• Of course! Don't let your head get before your heart on this one. :-)

• What better way is there to show you that you like him? Except for telling him in person of course...

I don't see why you shouldnt, its the holiday season, I'm pretty sure itll work otut well for you. Good luck

• If he gave you his number, just do it.

What Girls Said 2

• What do you have to lose? Just send him a text asking him how he is and what his plans are or something. Just a casual text, then a few days later, you can send him again and see how he responds :)

• why not? go ahead.