If I am meeting a girl I met online for a first date, when is the right time to kiss her?

Like assume it is all going well, should I tell her or ask her, or just go for it? and when? at what point? should I make sure it is when nobody is really around or what? if it goes well can I ask her to be my girlfriend after or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the date is going really well, I personally like when the guy just goes for it -- asking tends to ruin the moment. Some girls don't kiss on the first date, though, so you just have to be kinda wary... like, just make sure you read her body language and stuff.

I don't think asking a girl to be your girlfriend after the first date is a good idea at all, regardless of how much fun you guys have. It's best not to rush things. Spend time actually getting to know each other better before taking things to the next level.

• agree,that would be to creepy, too rushed,major turn off. Kisses yes but no labels so sooon

What Girls Said 5

• No. You need to date AT LEAST a month before you have any girlfriend chats.

Make it just a super casual date like coffee since you don't know if she'll be the same in reality as she is online. The goal of this date is solely to see if there's an attraction.

Kiss her on the second date if you make it to it.

• See if the chemistry is there. Don't ask her though

• there is no set way, it just happens because the chemistry is there.

• The right time will present itself and you will know when the time is right. Get to know the girl better hey maybe she will kiss you first you never know. Just don't plan it the kiss will probably be awkward and feel fake if you do

• At the end of the date if you've hit it off, you could go In for a simple kiss and if you get more then great

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for the kiss on the first date if it goes well, and don't do a boring coffee date. If you do, and you wait til thr second date to kiss her, I garuntee you that she'll come out with some retarded shit like "you were a nice guy, but there was no spark".