Need advice, what next?

Well I'm pretty sure my boyfriend and I are over! He message me saying really hurtful things, even swearing at me and calling me selfish and pathetic. This is all because I wanted and asked to spend more time with him. I admit I hassled via text message but now I've completly given up on him and don't think ill hear from him again. He is currently experiences his parents divorce and my last message after he abused the shit out of me was ill b here for you if you Eva need me too. He Neva wrote back so I've left it at that. It's sad for me because his problems always seem to effect us. I no he loves me he has my photo next to his bed as we don't live together. I'm just gna give him a wide birth hopfully he misses me and dosnt hate me! no contact for a wk!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah...it's a right thing to do. He probably needs some space to deal with his problems. But still keep yourself prepare for anything. If nothing happens in a month or two then you should probably move on. If there is anyway that he could know that you still love him a lot without telling him yourself then try that. It sounds a little manipulative thing to do but it works and if it can save your relationship then it would be worth.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you were the selfish one snapping on his ass crying for more attention, lol.

He is dealing with other personal issues and needs time alone to deal. He would have needed you down the line but your impatience pushed him away. That doesn't sound like a woman that can handle support or strength enough to allow him to deal. He most definitely didn't need that crap from you then.

The deeper concern is you for him NOT him for you,ok?

What Girls Said 1

• He's a jerk. Forget about him