Should I text him to hang out tonight?

2 weeks ago we had our second date and we made out a lot...after he dropped me off he asked when he could see me again and I said "text me and I will let you know :P"...he smiled and said "ok, I'll text you ;)"

that same night he texted me saying "have a good night :)" and last Friday (6 days after our date) he texted me saying "kisses, baby girl!" I didn't reply that night but the next night (Saturday night) I replied asking him how his night was going and he said it was alright and that he's just at home..then he asked how my night was going. I fell asleep when he texted me back so I replied at like 1am saying it's going good..i'm at home studying"..he didn't reply the next day and I Haven't talked to him since.

That was 6 days ago now, and I really want to see him again. Should I text him to hang out? I wanna go see the new Hunger Games movie with him :) if I do text him, what should I say to sound cute and fun and not boring or desperate?

Updates:
Also, since there is an inconsistency with texting...does that mean he's not that into me? Or he thinks I'm not that into him?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Yup, text him and say "hey, want to go to the Hunger Games tonight? My treat!".

0|0
    0|0
    • re: your update. Texting has nothing to do with his feelings. His actions show his feelings.

• well when we hang out he is always super concerned with what I want and last time I called him randomly and he cancelled bowling plans with his friends and drove all the way into the city just to see me last minute... but sometimes I feel like if he actually cared a lot he would take the initiative to text me to hang out instead of going MIA .. :(

• He cancelled bowling plans with his friends! That is actually caring a lot. Not sending out words over a phone.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.