She thinks we are dating. I know we are just FWBs.

So I met this girl at a bar and about once or twice a week, she asks to hang out. Typically, I order (and pay for) a pizza to be delivered. We chat a bit about our days and then we make out. I let her blow me and at the end I pull out and decorate her face. Then, I pop in a movie and fall asleep. She leaves quietly the next morning. This has been going on for over a month.

The problem is she tells her friends that we are dating. Obviously, we are not dating, right? Why would she think that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not dating. She needs to get a clue and wake up! A guy who she is dating would treat her better than you do! I think she may actually know that you guys are not dating, but she says to her friends "this guy I'm dating" to make her situation look better. I know that I did that before. I would mention " a boyfriend" to associates and casual friends, even though he was just my fwb. Did I like him or even want to date him? No, not really, but it made me look better than saying "oh this guy that I f*** on the regular"

What Girls Said 3

• Hello, there. Ah, the crazy things people convince themselves of . If she tells her friends you're dating, she probably thinks you're dating. You're right to be worried. A guy of your experience should know that this could lead to serious trouble. Talk to her ASAP to sort this out and let her know what kind of relationship you want and what you don't. Yeah, you might lose your FWB, but 1. Stringing a gal along is low. And 2. She sounds kinda crazy in the head. Those girls are best avoided at all costs.

• Lol she doesn't want her friends to say that she's an easy hook up... Either way you better talk to her

• She probably doesn't think that but she wants to date you

What Guys Said 3

• Probably because she thinks you two are dating.

Unless you guys have verbally established that neither of you are interested in a relationship, she has no way of reading your mind. How the hell is she supposed to know that you think it's a FWB? The most probable thing that's going through her mind is that you two are dating, and she's waiting for you to ask her to be your girlfriend.

Most girls do not want a FWB relationship, especially at your age. They are probably thinking it will take a number of years dating before any solid relationship or marriage comes out of it. Often, a girl will like a guy. A guy is not interested in her, and they end up establishing a FWB. The girl might go along with it at first to lure you in, and the guy assumes all she wants is sex. But no, she's using sex to trick you into considering a long-term relationship. That's how girl brains work.

Guy brains are pretty easy to read. Penis --> Vagina = Happy + zzz...

• Either she thinks you two are dating or she's not wanting to admit to friends she is in a FWB situation. Maybe you should have a talk with her just to clarify?

• it could simply be a way for her to save face with her friends