Would you feel uncomfortable staring into your partner's eyes while very close together?

So, staring into his/her eyes while kissing, maybe before kissing but while your faces are very close together, etc. etc. Is that weird, or is that something you'd feel comfortable with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not feel uncomfortable at all if my lover stared closely into my eyes. Now if we were making out for awhile with our eyes open the whole time, then I would find that weird. But little kisses while staring into each others eyes is so intimate and amazing <3

What Guys Said 1

• I do that all the time with my girlfriend I don't think she likes it because she always acts nervous ask me why I am doing it lol

What Girls Said 4

• It's really umcomftorable for me to meet his eyes when we kiss and stuff. I've always been sucky with eye contact and he always laughs at me about it he tries to help me out with it and so far I can manged meeting his gaze and other peoples for about 15 to 20 seconds

• I feel very comfortable staring into his eyes when our faces are close together and when he is about to kiss me. It would be weird to try to maintain the eye contact while making out but otherwise I find sustained eye contact romantic and exciting.

• Sometimes I open my eyes when we kiss, he does it too. It doesn't feel weird. It feel so intimate :)

• No way, I love him and eye contact feels so intimate. Bring it on