Hard time trusting girls?

Okay so I have been strung along and eventually rejected by the girls I have been dating (practically all of them). So when it comes down to it I just don't trust most girls anymore when it comes to dating that is. It could be the fact that I am just plain oblivious to the typical signs of being used or whatever, I like to give everyone a chance. Right now even though I am dating this girl currently (the longest I have dated a girl two months), I always have this feeling like I am being played or strung along. It is just hard for me to believe that she could really be into me, especially with my past track record, and that I am not much of a talker (boring person so to speak), and don't really do much. I do go out whenever I want to, but just mainly go by myself. I don't have friends that I just call and roll with. Anytime I see an interesting place to hit up I go by myself. So on top of the trust issue, I think of myself as pretty plain jane (boring). Just trying to figure out what are things that I should look for in terms of signs.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• well it seems to me that there is a mix of both self esteem and trust issues

since you don't really think too highly of yourself you may allow yourself to be walked on a bit...

but I think mostly what you should do is try and be aware of the girl's motives also maybe re-evaluate who you approach or date. I'm sure there is a bit of a common thread among your ex's that points at a similar trait in them...

but mostly just be aware of the signs and symptoms. it's fine to want to give people a chance but there is a point where you are only doing yourself a disservice if you don't heed the clear warnings.

I know what it's like to be hurt and deal with trust issues. Know there are girls out there with the same issues wondering how they can trust guys too. It's a matter of finding those good people who know how to treat other people with unconditional kindness and respect...she's out there and when you find her you'll know it. ..perhaps your current gal is a good match. just try and step back and see her from an outsiders perspective