Would you date someone with kids?

It really depends on the situation. The guy would have to be a good father and have a stable relationship with the mother. His kids would have to be respectful. Dating someone with kids is a very delicate situation. Soooo, I'm not against the idea but I would proceed with caution. Have you ever dated someone with kids? Was it a positve or negative experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried and not many are over what happened with their exes. So I have honestly stopped. My experiences with single moms online is that most of them immediately rant to me about how horrible their ex is, how they want to take him to court, or how much of a douche bag she thinks he is. This is then followed by how much they love their kid, how they're fighting for custody over the child at all costs, and so on.

Plus, I think I have only met one single mom who was financially stable. The rest live with their parents(I don't consider that financially stable since they are not on their own). One I talked to was an alcoholic pothead. I know one other single mom who I was gonna give a chance to who stood me up multiple times and she lives with her parents and jumps from guy to guy. She's now pregnant with a second kid now because she is always heated with someone and careless and has no desire to be anything past a grocery store clerk.

I'm thinking if I dated single moms at higher ages I would probably have better luck finding more sane ones as the ones I am referring to here and mostly in their 20's.

What Guys Said 2

• I would date someone with kids.

However I wouldn't pay a penny towards them and I wouldn't act like or be their new daddy.

As a result I'm not what most women with kids are looking for.

• no. never have, never will

What Girls Said 1

• no