What am I supposed to do with her?

I'm 21 yo I've been dating this caribbean girl for 3 months. But things started pissing me off now. So here is a thing we live 40 miles away. I work full time as a CNC machine operator and also I am a full time student majoring in engineering.. She is 22 just graduated with BA in psychology working part time as a advisor for people with mental problems also part time as a waitress at Bertucci's. So I've always been nice to her keeping car door open and stuff like that paying on first dates. That's how I was raised to treat people right. But she don't show any effort to pay for anything always me, which is inappropriate I'm not made of money I have my own expenses as well. Then one day we hanged out at my house and she asked me if I could help her paying her iphone 5 bill which pissed me off as hell I ignored her and she asked me after a while You gonna help me or not? I lied I don't have money right now then she got angry. After we finished watching movies and I drove her back home she started kissing me and cuddle saying all those sweet words and stuff like that. On our first date we went to Big E fair in Mass. So I pick her up it was our first meeting she kissed me when we meet and we had a great time I didn't mind paying on first date. Next thing she is constantly txting somebody when she is with me so I confronted her about that. She got angry and said I'm not gonna say what she need to do even tho I had my phone turned off and told me that she is talking with her niece which is for sure BS. Few times we become intimate after french kissing and she allowed me to lick her **** but when I tried do something more she said are you in rush. I don't understand what rush if she allowed me to touch her... We talked a lot on the phone and txting each other everyday for all day for 3 weeks now she became distant to me we don't french kiss or nothing just normal kiss an cuddling I'm the one who need to txt her first we don't talk on the phone like before just few messages I fell like she is doing me a huge favor talking with me now and everything I say like why you become so distant or stuff like that when I'm putting all of my effort to make it work she is getting angry or don't reply saying that she feels like doing all but I do nothing which is freakin stupid. I take her to Niagara falls two weeks ago and thought we become closer. Nothing happened I spent my whole weekly check she bought me like one beer that's it same with making love just kissing cuddling and sweet words. I wanted to take bubble bath with her but she was afraid so I ended up taking it alone she was watching and talking with me. Last week I sent her dozen of roses to her home to show that I care. I love her but what she is doing is making me feel like shit. I gonna call her but what exactly should I say. because if I say something wrong she immediately telling me that I have problems with her and she is doing everything to me. Should I say that I love her at that point tomake her believe

She is always telling me that she has trust issues but feels comfortable around me. But I'm not sure if she is honest with me. I don't know what she is doing when she is not with me she might be fucking with others guy as well even tho we never had sex. How to make it right what should I tell to win her heart. I sent some poems to her morning txts. We are at that point that we should get intimate I think. It's not that I think about this all the time but after all kissing and cuddling I'm getting aroused
And after our meeting I miss her so much and it' started me thinking... Once again please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa there!

I'm sorry, but this chick must think you are made out of money. Cut that off!

Getting angry with the phone business already? Sketchy.

She'll receive, but not show any in return for you?

I strongly feel that she is only worried about her needs and no one else. This relationship should be 50/50, NOT 90/10. You deserve better, especially with all the respect and morals you have. chivalry ISN'T dead. Get yourself a girl that will appreciate a single rose so much she will shed a tear, a woman that will blush whenever you open a door for her, and one that will work with you and not against you.

Good luck on your journey. I know you like her, but she's bad for your health.

What Girls Said 6

• Wow talk about complicated...

I'm getting a lot of different mixed messages from the woman you are dating. The first red flag was the expenses. To me it sounds like she cares about your money more than your love. I mean 3 months in and your already asking a man to pay your phone bill for you?!?!(doesn't she have family, and other friends to help her out?)Texting on dates is never okay..Her niece can wait it's not life/death situation. Unless..you are THAT boring.

I find it upsetting that you are pouring out your heart and soul into this lady but barely getting anything in return.This relationship is lopsided 30/70.

If it was me personally I would break up.

• You've been together three weeks? Drop her and get over it. Why bother when it's not working out so early?

• I think you should find a girl who's putting in as much as you are. This girl that you're with doesn't seem like she cares for you that much. I'm sure I've seen this same question a few times on the site and you've been given the same answer before.

• If a girl is not considerate enough to pay her share for meals or settle her own bills, you will need to end the relationship. Afterall you are not earning a lot and still a student. Find a nicer girl.

• cut her off seriously!

• oh my gosh that is a lot to read ...

What Guys Said 3

• any girl you're barely dating that asks her to pay a bill for her needs to be kicked to the curb.

• You are in love but she's not.

You need love, you want someone to be with you, you are scared of losing her.

She might not love you, she definitely doesn't feel like she needs you, she is just reciprocating your feelings, but she doesn't seem to be having any of her own.

You sound so desperate, tbh. While she's nonchalant and annoyed.

• Inspiring story since it seems most girls with college degrees will not date a guy that lacks a college degree