Kissed on the cheek, so now?

Hey all, I'm just wondering, after this great first date with this amazing girl I ended the night with a kiss on the cheek and said good night. I just wasn't ready for a regular kiss yet.

Now I'm wondering, when I greet her for date 2 tonight, should I kiss her on the cheek as well or just go for the hug? Also was it a bad decision to go for the cheek? In all hinesty if I went lips she probably would have went with it lol

Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• I suggest you go for a kiss on the cheek when you see her, you can always kiss her on the lips at the end of your second date. I don't think it's a bad thing you didn't kiss her full on the lips at the end of your first date. If it were me, a date and the guy kissed me on the cheek, I wouldn't mind that much as long as there's a second date. Just see how the next date goes and if it feels right to kiss her on the lips after that.

What Guys Said 1

• It's always wise to err on the side of caution. You never know what mood someone may be in. So greet her with the hug, and don't wait for the good night to kiss her...see if she offers her lips if you try to kiss her. She won't be ready, and you'll get an unplanned response, more her natural feelings. She probably is also planning what to do when saying goodnight.