What if your ex(es) wrote your dating profile?

I would be very curious what they would say about me. To tell a prospective date to be.

I would think there may be some things I would like to edit. But for the most part I think I really would like to know what they thought...

I'm not talking the crazy psycho ones just the last 3. I know the last three would give me raving reviews. but very curious still...

would you trust your ex to write your dating profile for online site or anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, that would be a no bullsh*t profile indeed. People would know exactly what they were getting into with you.

What Girls Said 5

• My ex still wants me even after almost TWO years of me ignoring his text and calls...when he does text it is to tell me about all the reasons why he was an idiot for not appreciating me.lol jk...He tells me all the reasons why he thinks I am amazing.

Although I would never do a dating profile if I had to I would trust him. We didn't have a bad break up. He doesn't speak negatively of me.

Ex #2 just text me a month ago after we haven't talked for a year. I ignored him also. He came up with a lame excuse to text me to see if I would bite his bait. Men can be so dumb.lol

I would trust him too. We didn't end badly either.

• Yeah if I wrote it I'd be modest and/or completely miss my good points. Whereas my exes for some strange reason loved me and still think the world of me despite the breakup. I have no idea why.

• That'd be weird

• I know that if I wrote a dating profile for my ex it wouldn't be the nicest but it would be justified by his actions.
    He'd probably bitch about me as he has been doing since I'm ignoring him and turned him down after he asked me back out after dumping me (on the second chance I'd given him) and I said no.

• No ...

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure they'd say I was a terrible womanizer, and not to date me, since I'd always be looking for someone on the side.

• I know for certain it would be very positive.

• the best thing about my ex is that she can't ever say anything bad about me. because everything about me that made her mad at me is also equally embarassing for her.

i'm so pro.