Dating sites yes or no?

I am 18 turning 19 in a couple weeks and I was wondering if dating sites are stupid for 18-19 year olds ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to found this on, but I've never used them and never will. I want a relationship with a foundation, and one that occurs naturally... brick and mortar as they say, not BS through electric circuits. Call me an old-fashioned hater. This applies for 18, 19, or any age.

What Guys Said 4

• I would just ignore all the answers and try it for yourself. Dating sites work for some people, and do not work for some people.

Best thing you can do is try it out for yourself and see.

• dating sites are stupid in general id say, haven't met anybody worth while, seems like people just put profiles up to see how many messages theyll get. ego stroke and all that

• it can be stupid cause it seems like girls are more attracted to guys they meet online compared to guys not online.

• If your looking for guys around the same age I would say probably is a waste of time. Most people fresh out of high school have little knowledge about what there looking for or want in a partner.

What Girls Said 4

• I'll say yes. The thing is that in my country there's a dating sites for people in their early twenties so it's quite convenient. I was on this site and that's how I met my boyfriend. It's not stupid at all but you have to be careful to separate guys who want a one night thing from men who want something serious and that's not easy.

• I was 19 when I joined okcupid.com and met my current /first boyfriend there. been together 2 and a half years now so not stupid in my opinion :) if not for that I'd probably still be a single virgin

• I just joined that site and I like it so far funny thing is I was going through the quick match part and came across my brother and I started laughing hysterically !

• I did the same thing, also found my cousin XD

• Yes I am for it.

• Try tinder.

its an App for people your age and within a certain distance.