What do you like most?

Maybe you like both, but whichwhich do you mostly prefer?

To kiss, or be kissed?

• To kiss.
  • To be kissed.
  • I don't like kisses.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I like both, but I tend to be the initiator/aggressor, so I voted A.

What Guys Said 18

• To kiss a girl is great, but to be kissed by a girl is one of natures wonders, it has a magic of its own matched by nothing known to man,x

• Depends if it's some stranger trying to kiss me or not. I had a creeper try that and she wouldn't stop.

• Haha, you silly! I mean in general, with someone you like perhaps or someone you're with, which do you enjoy the most!

• Hey at least you had some female wanting to kiss you even if she was a creeper lol.

• Oh lol my bad, being kissed then, cause you know she likes you

• If she kisses my neck...

I melt like butter ! She could win any argument or change my mood instantly. Just be prepare to have your cloths ripped off by my teeth after that because IT's ON BABY !

• I'd like to be kissed. To be know that I am wanted. Not to be kissed only because the other person thinks she has to reciprocate.

I want to feel wanted/needed too.

• As a guy it would be so awesome if the girl makes the first move because sometimes it's very hard to know when where or how, the problem is that society chose the guys to make the moves so if a girl kisses a guy then she might be called "desperate" and the guy would be called a chicken because he didn't have the balls to kiss her which is bullshit but that's how society works. So I'd rather be kissed but I think I will kiss before the girl does.

• There HAS to be a balance. If only one person is the kisser, that means it is a one sided chemistry.

• Irrelevant to how much one does it and one doesn't, which do you enjoy doing the most!

• Ummmm... I think I like being kissed .. because I never get kissed. So of course you want what you don't have.

• Lets see since I'm too ugly to get a Girlfriend I'm not doing or receiving any kissing anytime soon.

• Haha, awww :[ It's probably because you're a gogodancer more than anything :P

But, which do you enjoy the most? Irrelevant to if you're kissing or being kissed at the moment...!

• What a bull shit video. First off he's good looking, second he's a douche bag of course girls/women are gonna want to kiss him and fourth its all fake those girls are paid actors.

• to kiss, I like to be in charge

• Thats hard.. But I think I like to be kissed first.

• To kiss.

But being pulled into a corner for a kiss is not entirely too bad either.

• definitely to kiss!

• To kiss, *sigh* that's one thing I've missed out in my life. Wish I had a girl to kiss :(

• i would take anything as long as a girl agrees to make contact with someone as ugly as me

• I love the feel of a great kiss on my tip

• I like both, but I'd pick to kiss.

• To kiss. I like to show her that I know how to kiss, and that I am not afraid of going for it.

• Both are good

• to kiss definitely. but have not found a willing recipient :(

What Girls Said 15

• gah I love both equally:(

i don't prefer any but when my boyfriend kisses me its the best thing in the whole universe:)

• Well it's always nice to be kissed first if I'm feeling it with a guy :)

• To be kissed

• To be kissed :-*

• To be kissed. There's nothing else like it, really.

• To be kissed...I like to feel wanted...even though I've only been kissed by one person...I still like him to initiate...although I do as well

• to be kissed but to also be the one to initiate the kiss

• i am always passive when it comes to kissing. it doesn't occur unless the boy does it.

• To BE kissed on my neck first...I love that the best.

• To be kissed :)

• To be kissed. I love it when a guy will grab me an plant a big one on me

• I prefer to kiss. Only if I like the guy of course.

• I LOVE both.. <3

• to be kissed

• To be kissed