Would you date someone who lived 45mins away?

If you had been going on dates with someone and you liked them would you still be willing to drive 45mins to see them if they moved away? I've been going on dates with this guy and I want to continue seeing him but I am moving away to school in two months...I'm afraid he won't want to see me anymore :(

Haha I guess that 45mins is kind of far for us. We are from a small town where everything is less than a 15min drive.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not ideal but I don't think that's very far. I dated a girl that lived almost an hour away and would sleep in my car [it was fairly cold(winter in Monterey)] so I could see her the next day.

What Guys Said 3

• I've dated someone that lived 2 hours away. It was far, only saw them about 6 times. Geography makes a difference.

• I would yes. It is difficult but if I found the right girl I would find the right solution.

• yes I would

What Girls Said 5

• Are you serious? 45 minutes is nothing to me.I have dated a guy who live 3 hours from me.It worked well.Its not like you need to fly or something though.

• My boyfriend and I used to live about that far away. he was in the next town over but he would always drive out to see me, I also didn't have my license so it was always him driving. almost everyday for the first month or 2 then he would just spend a night or two(lived at home still) then he'd take me to his place(lived with his grandparents) and I'd spend a night or 2 then after 7 months we just moved in together

• I don't think 45 minutes is a lot, but I live in Australia and it takes days to drive to the next state so my concept of distance may be skewed lol.

• 45mins is not very far

if one love a person that 45 min won't cause the drift...

• Yeah of course.

That's how long it takes me to get to school :P