How many girls/guys do you usually date in college?

how many do you usually date/ hook up/ see on average? I'm currently seeing two but as many as I can if I had the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that I could even give a number. I was single my entire freshman year in which I dated/saw/hooked up with - (no sex) quite a few people. It would last a month to a couple months, but I just hadn't met a guy I wanted to date longer than that or sleep with. My sophomore year I went on I think 3 dates, & of those I dated one guy a bit more seriously for the whole year. My junior year I got into a serious relationship that I stayed with my entire junior year, and off and on for 2 more years after that (found the guy I wanted to sleep with). During our off periods, I dated/saw a few more guys, mainly to try and get over him.

So I guess I seriously dated one guy, semi-seriously dated another, and casually dated a bunch. No regrets. I gained a lot of experience and knowledge about men and about myself.

What Girls Said 14

• most people I know 2-3.

me- 0

• quite a few but most of my dates are just one time date cause I only agreed to went out with them just for the sake of being polite, to stop bothering me... they know very well that I'm not interested in dating, I tell them CLEARLY about it but keep insisting that at least I give it a try. they did not also pay a single cent on me, I insist to pay my own. unfortunately I'm still not interested to any of them so I just text them that I enjoy the date but I only really see them as a friend. dating culture in my country is quite different, the girls can accept many suitors and she can let the guy pursue her for days, months then she will just choose only one so I think my way is way less cruel. :)

• They say you shouldn't do this if you are in a position of authority over her but I don't see a problem with it.

• I haven't really dated anyone who goes to my college. I started seeing a guy within the last couple weeks but I honestly don't even like him so yeah.

• In my two years of college I dated 8 or 10 guys.

• Zero. Yup :/

• I will go with two or three

• What does hook up mean? I've been on dates with about two or three but I've dated one.

• Dated two guys but only for like a couple of months each. Currently hanging out with one guy. Had several hook ups/one night stands. The fact that I'm in fashion school (no straight guys) is making it harder to actually date someone lol

• Two at the same time? Do they know about each other? :|

• 2-3

• I never went to college but during my college age years, I saw up to three guys at the same time for awhile.

• I've only dated one guy throughout university and we're still together. I personally don't do hook ups.

• I guess for me it averaged out to .25 a year. I only dated one guy when I was in college and that started my senior year...

What Guys Said 10

• During my undergrad I went on dates with a total of... 5 women. Two of whom I was boyfriend/girlfriend with for some period of time. I don't do hook ups. During my graduate career... so far just one person, I'll probably end up dating no more than three women during this point in my life.

• I went to engineering college. Nuff said.

• In my time at university I'd only dated one, it was one of my longest relationships though, other times in my life were more frantic.

• hehe it depends with why you want to date. I can see you trying to keep a score so I'm sure you will have a dozen by the time you finish college lol. I have been with one girl for a year now we are both serious and I'm sureit will last all through college.

• never dated

• Unfortunately don't have any on lock yet but hooking up varies usually from 2-3 random ones a weekend. Most was 4.

• Zero

• great question

• None unfortunately

• I never dated in college I was too scared/shy