What do you think of my POF profile?

link

I cannot get ANY opinions from anyone on the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion your intent "isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment." implies you are only looking for sex. If that's true then it's not a problem.

N/A on the car is basically like saying no. Do you live somewhere where public transportation is common and easy?

You don't have a profession, you say you work but don't give any details. Some university that leads to "maybe an actuary"? All of that is a red flag to me. Sounds like you go to school sometimes but don't know what you want to do. Also makes me wonder what kind of job you have that you are hiding it. You say you are well off but again without the career or job info I'm going to really wonder about that.

As a woman I'd have a difficult time talking to a 27 year old that hasn't had a relationship over a year. However when I got to the bottom you made it clear you only wanted sex. Thank you for being honest about that.

The English or grammar is a bit odd.

Sorry hope I didn't offend. I've been online dating for 3 years. I've read lots of profiles and have my own way of dissecting them.

• hmm well I didn't just say for fun/sex I also said relationship... so I changed that I wrote practice/non serious.

• That's interesting. I don't think I'd want to put what I do or anything related to my financial situation online. I really don't want that to do with finding out if someone likes me I guess.

• @ Q asker: Good luck hope you go on some great dates :)

@ cavmanier: I don't ever put out financial info. He did so he must want people to know. That's the only reason I commented on it.

What Girls Said 4

• first of all, you are good looking but you have the worst picture as your main one which negates that, use the one of you smiling with your shoulders in it not a close up of you frowning

dont put how wealthy you are in your description, you'll attract gold diggers or come off as snobby and a show off

travelling is great but it shows that you won't be there in the future as you intend to travel up and down the country (possibly takes up a few months) and unless she's invited that's not very ideal, she can't just drop a few months off work either. travel first then look for a meaningful relationship after

"I don't expect anything... from going on a date except for getting to know you." that's a very refreshing thing to hear, a good point on your profle that makes you seem like you're interested in personality not trading dates for sex

"I'm attracted to beautiful and sexy women, who take good care of their bodies." contradicted by this line: "I won't judge you." rephrase it to say something like, I am interested in bodybuilding and maintaining my fitness, I find women who also enjoy visting the gym with me to be ideal as we can maintain our bodies together to keep fit, help each other out with motivation & goals and gives us more discussion topics

"Lastly, I am who I am in my picture. The pictures I provided are accurate" unnecessary, if you want to prove its you just post a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper with your profile name in it

"If I offend you by not adding a certain word or reading your profile and asking for a picture... I don't have enough time to read every single profile that has no picture to find out if I find your attractive. Its the same in real life. I see you - you see me. We look attractive/not and we decide to approach or not. " please rephrase that, it comes off as arrogant like women need to understand they aren't good enough for you and not take offense to that. you SHOULD read their profiles before contacting them, that's what its for to get some background info on them instead of purely judging a stranger you know zilch about on their photo alone. it makes you sound like you're not interested in a serious relationship but want someone attractive as arm candy or for something casual, that's just how it comes across and would instantly put me off.

if you're on the site for sex or something casual that's fine but put a few lines at the very top of your about me section to make it clear, something like "im not in a place to be comitted or settle down right now as I plan to travel and enjoy my youth, I am interested in meeting like minded women for fun and non serious relationships"

not such a huge thing if you're only lokoing for something casual but the under one year relationship thing would be a huge red flag for me if you were looking to seriously date, at 27 you should have had a few long term relationships and it indicates you have a problem keeping a girlfriend or don't get attached and move on from them

• i think you put it down there so you don't hope to get some one messaging you who is a size 22 -45 and weighs 90-100kg? It seems fair.

Your profile sounds a little odd due to the way, it's written.

• try beautifulpeople.com, that's probably more of your fit in and lots of beautiful girls with beautiful bodies there.

• oh I've tried that site, there are more attractive women there, but I'm quite sure that site attracts more than the average number of vain ppl. I've been voted out 3 times.

• "If I offend you by not adding a certain word or reading your profile and asking for a picture... I don't have enough time to read every single profile that has no picture to find out if I find your attractive. Its the same in real life. I see you - you see me. We look attractive/not and we decide to approach or not."

You sound arrogant, and superficial.

• Thx for your input. I have to disagree though on being arrogant.

• I'm attracted to beautiful and sexy women, who take good care of their bodies.

pffffft shallow

What Guys Said 0