What are your suggestions for a first date?

I was wondering what you guys and girls use as a good "idea in the back of your head" for a first date. It could be how you dress, which perfume you choose, ... Like mine would be to not agree and laugh with whatever your date says or does, don't be afraid to speak your mind if you don't agree with him/her :)

So what are yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an awesome date the other day. We went to a brewery and had some drinks/food (delish) then we went to the beach with a 6 pack. There is an endless supply of beautiful beaches here, but we walked around a bit and found a little cove where we were completely alone. We ended up staying there for hours, just joking around and stuff. 'Twas awesome and casual. The best kinda dates imo.

In terms of advice and whatnot, I never overdress (I specifically never wear a lot of makeup) and I try and just treat the date as a friend so I act normal and don't over think things.

• Thanks for your answer! But when you treat them as a friend, don't they get the feeling you're not really into them?

• Oh OK, thanks for the suggestion ^^

• No worries :)

What Guys Said 2

• For me it's keep it simple. Too many girls try to make big dates with strangers and with the tradition of the guy always "having to pay" for stuff, it's important to protect myself. So no dinner dates and such until I know them. This helps me weed out the girls who rate a guy's "effort" by income. I don't have this much of a problem but I have been hit up for a movie date before and I'll be thinking "How can we even talk?" and it will make me wonder if she just wants a free ticket.

Coffee dates work perfectly for me. If a girl says it feels like an interrogation I just assume she has social awkwardness. It takes a very vindictive guy to make a coffee date feel like an interview.

• Mine would be to do my best to make it pleasant. No matter what the date brung, I would put in the effort to ensure it was a nice evening, x

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how well you know the person.If you already know the person quite well,then it would be great if you discuss it with him beforehand so that both of you would enjoy the date thoroughly.BUt I don't encourage a movie on the first date,since it doesn't allow for much conversation during the 2 hours and you would be focusing more on the movie than your date.

For me,a nice place of interest on a first date that is not noisy such as a museum would be great because it allows for lots of conversation.Zoos and bird parks are great too if the weather is beautiful.Both of you then can have a nice dinner together after that to further your conversation and bonding :) Best attire would be casual of course--nice T-shirts and jeans,with or without perfume.Haha.A romantic movie together on the second or third date would be great :)

• Just be yourself and enjoy the time!