Do you guys find that you are more likely to date/have a crush on someone who looks similar to your ex?

You have dated a Latina-looking, black hair, brown eyed girl, but things didn't work out so you break up. Now that you're single, do you find that you are more likely to date/like someone who is similar to your ex physically? (Not taking personality into consideration) I mean you can find other British-looking, blonde haired blue eyed girls attractive too but if you had 2 girls who are equally as pretty, smart and funny yet looked very different physically (one has a Spanish look and another has a British look), who would you choose? The typical Spanish looking girl you've dated before or the British girl?

.

Most Helpful Girl

• eh so so..depends on the person. I go for Caucasian guys with dark brown hair and brown eyes but they don't all look alike, just have those traits.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so. My exes all look pretty different and are different overall. I can only see this applying if they still have feelings or something.

What Girls Said 1

• i think a lot fo guys look for similar attributes