How to have a really good kiss?

So I've dated a couple of guys (nothing too serious), and we've kissed but I've never had a really good kiss. The first guy was just a bad kisser, and the others were OK but didn't last long enough to figure it out (and I'm fairly shy so it takes a while to get there). I'm with a guy now that I really like, and our first kiss was just OK. Any advice or tips to make the kisses better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Great kissing is like dancing - you can learn techniques and get specific instructions, but ultimately, it's an art form of self expression, communication, connection between two people, of emotions and desires, and playfulness and quirks.

Great kissers just have the balance of courage to let loose all their emotions in that moment, and of tact to read his partner's responses.

What Guys Said 5

• Just keep landing them baby. YOU'LL GET THERE!

• Tongue.

• i still have my first kiss!

• It could just be they aren't good kissers, or don't have enough experience doing it. Then again it might be no sort of spark or chemistry.

• you have to have the passion

What Girls Said 0