Why did he do this when texting?

A guy that I have been dating texted me today.. I replied to his text from last night when I woke up and said Happy Thanksgiving.. he said thanks, you too. are you in town? I replied yes at around 10:00 am and he replied again at around 9:00 pm and said what are you doing , keep in mind he is a plastic surgeon and I'm pretty sure he worked today and was working when I texted him earlier... I replied not much, you? he replied that he was tired but wanted to see me.. I suggested that I come over if he can stay awake and he said I'm going to see if I can "get a second wind" . don't wait up.. I'm going to take a nap and text you if I wake up feeling less tired.. I waited.. no text.. Why do you think he did this.. I would think that if he spent time texting me like this with no guarantee or proposal of sex he would definitely be interested. what do you think? Do you think he's seriously interested in me

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably actually was really tired and after his nap (if he even woke up) didn't feel like having company. See if he texts you tomorrow, don't text him until he texts you first.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i am not sure.

• jonnyl is right he was probably tired! its nbd!