Texting: How to seduce him?

Hey guys, here's my question: How can I seduce him (via texting) so bad and drive him crazy that he can't be able of of thinking about anything else but me?!

I would be glad if you can give me concrete text examples you would like :)

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey id want to share this with you because I don't want to tell this to my girlfriends or my parents but I really think my left boob is bigger then my right boob.. I'm so ashamed to tell them but since you are such a friendly guy and I feel that this is safe with you id let you know about my secret... I really don't know how to deal with it tough

Seesh that was weird typing all that but I guess it should do the trick mysterious girl... now wanna check out my boobs? I do think my left is bigger then my right altough my mine are moobs

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if that guy was me there are two scenarios:

1. I already like you, so it wouldn't matter much what you text.

2. I'm not really into you, so anything you send would be kinda annoying, especially if you're being racy. No matter what you make up, if I'm not already interested in you, it will not make a difference.

• Be subtly suggestive over text - you're changing, taking a shower, trying on clothes, etc. to give him opportunities to inquire further. Use winky smilies every now and then ;) But not to excess!

You can be even more bold (if you're already in a relationship with him) and be very sexually suggestive. Comment on how you'd like to see him naked, or you want to be beneath him, you're getting turned on about thinking about him, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• send raunchy texts

• send a sexy pic thatll seduce him

• Tell him that you're feeling a little dirty, so you need to get naked and take a shower. ;)

• send some sexy pics