How do I date a girl who's impossible to date?

it's not that I wouldn't be able to, it's just she works 3 jobs...and doesn't "date". I like her but I can't be her boyfriend without first dating her, how the heck do I do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She just doesn't want you

What Girls Said 4

• She'll make time if you ask her too and if she likes u

• Maybe try someone else.

• You don't

• you dont.

What Guys Said 2

• Being a physics major in university. With three labs and three fully written ten page labe reports per lab per week (each lab report takes a day) plus a midterm a week. I always found time to study do homework, lab write ups, assignments, and make a tad bit of time to see my girlfriend. Even if it was just texting or talking over the phone over a few cluttered weeks. Yeah I may have not been able to see her for even a month sometimes, but I always made sure to find sometime for someone I was interested in. If she seriously is way too to busy, I suggest you move on. From experience if it seems impossible to date a girl it generally doesn't work out.

• She has no time