How do I know if a girl wants to be kissed?

a girl I like. I kind of think she wants me to kiss her but I dk... how do I know if she really wants me to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Biggest sign: arms crossed.

If her arms are crossed, don't even go for a hug.

Obviously my opinion doesn't count because I'm a dude, but on my first date with my now girlfriend it was beyond obvious. I knew I had to take my chance because she was all smiles and we both had a blast. When I was at her door she didn't want to go inside until I made some type of move, and I read this. I grabbed her by the shoulder and the small of her back and kissed her, and she now tells me at that moment she realized she couldn't let me get away.

My point? If it feels even just a little bit right, go for it. If she's smiling and enjoys your company, it's worth a shot as long as you're respectful about it.

It's worth noting that a kiss on the cheek is a safe bet. It shows you're interested but don't want to be too invasive. The down side is of course you don't have any reaction to gauge whether she felt it or not.

All in all, life is too short not to take risks. If it feels right, and you respect her, go for it.

What Girls Said 6

• You can usually tell if you guys are talking and she leans in or gets closer than usual.

If you're not sure how things are going from her end, next time you guys are talking preferably in a more or less private area or even just you two, move closer and closer towards her as if you were going to kiss her. See how she reacts.

If she stays where she is as you move closer, that's definitely a good sign.

• I think you will know as there will be some tell tale signs she is willing and ready to kiss.

• She leans in and gets close.

• Gets close to you, flirting, conversation.

• She leans in

• just go for it man,m either shell slap you or accept it

What Guys Said 0