Does boyfriend not like me anymore?

We’ve been dating for 2 months. I’m his first girlfriend. He’s in reno with his mom, dad, and brothers. We were texting yesterday which he texted me in the morning “Happy thanksgiving” and “Good morning (:”. Later on, I texted him asking him if he wanted to play 20 questions. At 8: 44 pm, He replied “Can’t…I’m going to bed. Good night (: talk to you tomorrow (:” I got a little sad because he usually goes to bed at 11 pm or 12 am. Did he lie so he couldn’t talk to me?

Today, I wake up this morning and go on Facebook which I see a post from his mom saying they’re at this store in reno. He hasn’t texted me so far today, which I feel he lost interest in me and he used that “going to bed” thing as an excuse…am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have lied to you which I think he did but I think he still likes you. He probably just needs a bit of space or is dealing with stuff. I honestly don't think it has anything to do with you.

What Guys Said 1

• He's with his family, probably embarrassed about contacting you while they are watching/ and listening.

Don't worry, he'll be back in contact when they are back from gambling.

What Girls Said 3

• He is with his Family for the Holidays, so expect some lack of communication. However, if it continues very long..then something else is going on with him. Just ask him.

• no I don't think he lied. You are definitely overreacting

• Yes because he's probably busy with his family. Give him space