If you know a guy likes you...?

And you like him back, will you be willing to 'INITIATE any form of communication, including message, text, calling?'

Or will you act coy and hope that he will step his game up and sweep you off your feet?

I don't know... what's the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always in the back of my mind to make the next move, so to speak. Kind of like a tennis game - when he makes a move, the ball is in my court to send back to him in some way, be it approaching him/messaging him or something like that. However for shy girls it might take a bit more time to respond. If I truly like a guy I'm not going to just sit around and wait forever, I'm going to try to do something about it to show that the interest is mutual, otherwise he could just think I don't like him at all and give up.

What Girls Said 3

• I use to make the move if I see that he's taking forever but now I jus wait caz he might not even likee as much as I think. I start doubting if he really does since he seems to have no problem talking to other women.

Ironically enough I'm not even as shy as I use to be, but still somewhat shy.

• Well I wouldn't think he likes me if he doesn't initiate. Being the shy person that I am I need a guy who is at least outgoing enough to be willing to initiate most of the time.

• I don't necessarily wait for him to sweep me off my feet but I give him signs to let him know I like him if he acts on it in my head that's how I know he likes me like genuinely and I think a lot of girls do that. If he's interested he will do something about if not your wasting your time

What Guys Said 0