How can I stop worrying and just relax?

Well I met this girl and we like each other... or I still like her. The problem is I worry so much.. like when she replys to a text with one word a lot I worry something is wrong.or when there is no smileys I worry. She always says there is nothing wrong and when there is I think its me.. I worry about the dumbest stuff. Like when she says she will text me and she doesn't.. I always end up texting her because I get impatient.. I'm tired of worrying so much.obviously she doesn't worry. Ii feel like I'm pushin her away but she swears my worrying is fine. I get jealous of her talking and hanging out with other guys but she doesn't know that.. its like I want to talk to her 24/7.. I try so hard not to worry. What do I do? I get so mad at myself :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know guys do that. Ur adorable. And I'm sorry your feeling insecure but the guy beneath me is right. I'm sure your worrying for nothing. Don't sabbatage your relationship. 99% of the time your worrying is made up thoughts in your head that never come true.

What Girls Said 1

• Is there history between you two? Jw since you said you still like her. What's the story?

What Guys Said 2

• I have almost the exact same problem. I worried and jealous whenever she speaks to her ex. I think we should try to let go of these thoughts.

• Only you will distroy this relationship ! Get over being worried all the time and definitely get over being jealous ! that's a huge turn off and a sure way of losing her!

You definitely have insecurity issues ... man up and grow balls !