Is this a sign that a guy likes you?

Does a guy like you if he sends you a private Facebook message saying that he has lost all contacts and asks you to text him? The interesting thing is that he does not even have my number in the past but he is asking me to text him or whatsapp him.He also provided his contact number in the Facebook message.Could it be possible if he is actually hinting that he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he probably sent the same message to everyone on Facebook, and you shouldn't read into it too much...

What Guys Said 2

• I want you to take a step back and tell me, if I asked your question, what the answer is. Because this is a stupid question with your little swelled pussy fucking your brain up. Yes, there are nicer ways of saying "No" but none will help you unless you really start to put your sensibilities back in place.

I mean really? "I lost my contacts, so I'm going to slip you my number so I can penis you later."

... This shit isn't healthy.

• It may be a sign or it just might be an accident, think about how he acts around you and then think about your question.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be a mass message to all his friends