Would you not date a guy because his looks are "too good?"

If a guy flirted with you and he was considered to be between 8-10 in the looks dept, would you be reluctant to date him because of his looks?

I would imagine girls would be more likely to date him but I also hear that they'd feel very insecure dating such a guy if they felt they didn't look as good as him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, depends on his personality. If he knows far too well that he looks good, and isn't prepared to ditch all those girls who are drooling after him for me, then no thanks. I mean, he can stay friends with his girl friends of course. But if he isn't prepared to turn down every single girl that comes running after him, I'd rather not. I feel like some good looking guys let it get to their heads, and they keep flirting back with random girls because they know they've got it going on for them, and that pretty much no matter what they say the girls won't back off.

But if he's sweet, down to earth and makes sure that no other girl even as much as tries to get in the way, I wouldn't mind. :) I just generally don't feel like competing for someone who I'm not 100% sure would compete just as much for me, you know.

What Girls Said 8

• The reason why I wouldn't date a guy like your describing would not be because of his looks it would be because of his ego because the way your thinking doesn't make you sound confident. You sound very cocky and that would be a turn off.

• I know it sounds cocky but this is just info I gathered from the site both from girls and guys. I was in a locker room once and this guy who was some ab flashing type at the gym was going around saying that girls can't stand guys who look better than them. I have heard also that some girls automatically assume good looking guys are cocky.

• Ok that's just a serious cuff up way to not take responsibility of what else is wrong. Guys like that are superficial and he can't possibly comprehend why a girl wouldn't wanna date him because he's hot so since theirs nothing wrong with him he blames it on the girl being jealous of him. Which atcually his a arrogant a**hole and has his head far up his ass to think that because they can't be anything wrong with him.

• Yea he's the only guy I ever saw the planet fitness staff actually discipline for the whole "anti-lunk" policy when he was flashing his abs during an exercise.

• I wouldn't date a guy who's very good looking unless he's willing to put those hoes in their place. Because girls automatically think that they can get him and he could do better and most guys laugh at those comments when they should really be telling her off in some way.

• Only because I've dated a few mad-hot people in the past and I stay in the relationship waaaaaaay longer than I should either because they're sexy and/or great in bed.

• No id be intimidated and think its too good to be true! I know I'm not ugly but in not a perfect 10.

Plus id get tired of girls after a while, I don't like to compete so I give up & let them have him.

• I'd date him, but I'd need more reassurance that he was into me. Not the needy kind, but when he starts backing off, I will not come after him.

• His looks wouldn't change my mind

• no id love to date someone that handsome

• No. I would actuality try to get a date with him.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that would happen but maybe it does. Intimidation or something. I mean, guys say things like she is outta my league and nonsense so it probably happens to them too,

• Most women are too insecure to date a guy better looking than themselves

• Hmm that explains why there are some hot guys without girlfriends.